Sziqiqi Black Artificial Tree Description
1 Piece Wishing Tree. (Decoration is not included)
Base diameter: 15cm(5.9”)
Black Artificial Tree Application:
Our black artificial tree is used for wedding, home decor, centerpiece, party, festival, garden, yard, office room, children’s room, restaurant, porch, living room, balcony, Indoor, etc. You can reshape them as desired, sturdy enough to support relatively ornaments. Adds beauty and drama to any area of your home.
Wedding reception table decoration, birthday decoration, any ceremony decoration; a family tree, a wishing tree; a sturdy ornament tree to display glass terrarium, cakes/candy, party favors; It will give you a sweet and warm sense.
In order to safe shipping and easy storage, the product is sent without assembly and the customers need to install the branches on the trunk.
1. Some branches cannot be fully inserted into the bottom, but this does not affect the overall display.
2. All the decorations are not included.
3. We will provide installation instructions for you. That is easy to everyone.
4. No spray paint is suitable as it is made of glossy resin.
Tips on Black Artificial Tree for Wedding Centerpiece
A lot goes into coming up with a great wedding, including the choice of artificial tree centerpieces. If you want the wedding centerpieces to stand out, there are a number of options in the market. However, one thing that people often do not consider is the aftermath of the wedding. What would you do with the table centerpieces after wedding?
It will be a shame to see the beautiful flowers thrown into the trash bin when they could have been put to good use. So, what options do you have for artificial tree centerpieces once the wedding is over?
- Guests can take black artificial tree centerpieces home
- Offer as gifts to parents or bridal party
- Use them as decoration for the post-wedding brunch
- Donate the wedding centerpieces
- Preserve the flowers
- Send them to someone who could not get to the wedding
- Use the lanterns for your patio
- Reuse the linens, blankets, or throw pillows
- Rugs can get used in your hallway
- Hang the decorative mirrors
- You can never have enough candles
Guests can take black artificial tree centerpieces home
You may have attended a wedding before, and the decoration was quite good that you wish they allowed you to take some with you home.
If you have a lot more centerpieces than you need, it can be time to let some of your guests take the remaining decorations.
It would help if the DJ or MC to announce that the guests feel to take the centerpieces towards the end of the ceremony. This would ensure that nothing goes to waste and people are happy to have something to take with them.
Offer as gifts to parents or bridal party
It is often common for people to overlook their bridal party’s contribution to their wedding. If you want to appreciate them, what are some of the options?
One way would be having them take some of the centerpieces after the wedding. Let them know that it is okay if they find something that works for them, they can have it.
Another thing would be to pair wedding centerpieces vase with a small gift and a note of thanks. This would make them see that they did a good job as part of the bridal party.
This also applies to parents who took their time to attend the wedding. You can be sure it will be a good thing for them.
Learn more tips here.